(as of Nov 29,2022 15:31:11 UTC – Details)
1. Freehand slicing is easy to injure your hands. The auxiliary slicing safety tool is easy to operate, which helps to quickly slice evenly and protect your hands. At the same time, it is easy to clean up and only needs to be rinsed with water.
2. The vegetable cutting handguard is used to help cut meat, vegetables, fruits, and loose meat. Use a needle to fix the food material, firmly and non-slip, evenly cut, thin slices, shreds, and diced along the steel needle. It is especially suitable for fixing smooth and small food materials, such as when cutting onions, potatoes, tomatoes, lemon slices, to protect hands, and also to help to scrape fish scales.
3. Type A: 14.1×9.5×1.8 mm (65g), Type B: 13.5×6.5×1.8mm (75g), steel needle diameter 4mm, steel needle spacing 4mm.
1. First fix the food with a steel needle.
2. It can be sliced evenly along the steel needle.
3. Rotate 90° to cut into pieces smoothly.
In the box:
Stainless steel choppers * 1
A multifunctional kitchen is a good helper, with auxiliary functions of slicing, dicing, and loosening meat. The 10 steel needles are arranged neatly and sharply, and the operation is more labor-saving, stable and non-slip.
The slicing tool is made of 304 stainless steel, which has strong heat resistance and rust resistance. It is not easy to rust in a humid environment and is easy to clean and maintain. Longer service life and stylish appearance.
The drawing process and the frosted hollow handle fit the palm of your hand, feel comfortable, and practically anti-skid. Small size, lightweight, convenient to hang and store, and take up no space.
The needle tip is made of thick steel wire, which is firm and durable. The steel needle is sharp, which makes it easier to pierce the meat and fix the ingredients. The shape is exquisite, simple and elegant, stylish and beautiful.
A safe and practical multi-purpose vegetable cutting orientation tool. Whether you are a newbie in the kitchen or a veteran of chopping, it can make you do more with less.