Fire on Grant Street causes $300k in damages, ruled accidental

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) β€” Buffalo Fire responded to the scene of a fire on Grant Street early Tuesday morning.

Officials said the fire started in the kitchen area of the commercial building. Damage is estimated at $300,000.

Fire investigators ruled the fire as accidental, involving a countertop fryer. No injuries were reported.

Emily Miller is a…

Go To News

Saratoga Springs Peace Week returns with music, yoga

What Would NYC Look Like Without Right to Shelter? Bleak, Say the People Who Needed It